Charles E. Richardson, III, DC
Free My Spine Health Group
- 7904 Foothill Blvd.
- Sunland, CA 91040
- Phone: (818) 455-5443
About Dr. Richardson and Free My Spine Health Group
My specialty or niche lies in the whiplash injury field, which may sometimes be referred to as CAD (Cervical Acceleration-Deceleration). At my office, you will find many different modalities, such as decompression, automatic flexion/distraction, laser, Anodyne light therapy, Graston, Kinesiotape, VibroPlate, various exercise equipment, as well as models and diagrams that explain the injury with visual representation.
After graduation from chiropractic school, I had the privilege of working with my uncle Dr. Ted Johnson D.C. in Rowland Heights, the city I grew up in. With his 30+ years of experience, I was able to learn how he handled many, many different types of patients and injuries. I watched and learned his techniques that
helped so many. Then, I began to incorporate all that I had learned with new technology and combine the two.
After getting married in 2012, I moved to the San Fernando Valley and began working as a chiropractor in a medical office run by my sister-in-law Dr. Ayuna Panossian, M.D. in Tujunga. After building my practice from the ground up and establishing many valuable relationships, I was able to open my own larger office down the street in Sunland. We still work very closely with Dr. Panossian, M.D. among several other local medical practitioners, as they accommodate our patients in need of medical attention.
My wife Takui, whom is also a chiropractor, manages our new office. Together, we make a solid team who can handle a large workload in the front and back office. We implement the Sequoia Visions software program along with Croft protocols to generate all of our reports. This ensures that your client receives all of
the value drivers in their report and treatment protocol. The case can be properly “managed” by our office to take some of the leg work off of your staff. That being said, we are always open to suggestions and requests with regards to your office referrals. I guarantee to get your reports never later than 2 weeks after discharge and most of the time within 1 week. We work with many orthopedic specialists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, pain management, and imaging facilities so our patients are always taken care of efficiently. I am in the office every day. Every patient that walks through my door sees me and gets treated by either my wife or myself, or often times both.
For our Spanish speaking clients, I am able to properly communicate with them in Spanish. My wife is of Armenian descent and is fluent to accommodate that community. I appreciate your consideration in choosing my office for your personal injury needs in the Sunland-Tujunga and surrounding areas and hope to
build a lasting relationship with your firm.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree 2006-2010
- Cleveland Chiropractic Health Center, Los Angeles, Clinic Internship 2009-2010
- Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona, California; Sports Medicine/Allied Health 1999-2003
Certifications and Training:
- Croft Whiplash Certified June, 2016
- Functional Assessment and Treatment of Upper and Lower Extremities May, 2015
- McKenzie Protocol for LumboPelvic Pain May, 2015
- FAKTR Protocol and Treatment Certified Jan, 2015
- Biomechanics of Whiplash Injury, Dr. Charles Davis Dec, 2013
- Functional Assessment and Treatment of Cervical and Lumbar Spine Feb, 2012
- National Board Certified Parts I-IV, Physiotherapy 2011
- Graston Technique Certified 2010
- Kinesiotape Certified 2010
- Intern Excellence Award, Cleveland Chiropractic College LA 2010
- USC Health Center, Chiropractic Internship 2010
- Exercise Therapy/Biomechanics Expert Certification 2003
- National College of Exercise Professionals Certification 2002
- Free My Spine Health Group; Owner/Founder 2014-present
- Quantum Chiropractic Clinic; Office Director 2012-2015
- Fairway Chiropractic Group; Intern/Associate 2010-2012
- General Nutrition Center; Manager 1999-2001; 2006-2008
- Spectrum Health Clubs; Certified Personal Trainer 2001-2005