David Soloway, DC
- 2013 Newport Blvd.
- Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Phone: (714) 432-7777
- 2661 W. Whittier Blvd., Suite A
- La Habra, CA 90631
- Phone: (626) 369-7077
- Los Angeles Chiropractic College, Whittier, CA – D.C., 1996
- San Diego State University, San Diego, CA – B.S. in Business-Finance, 1992
Licenses and Certifications
- State of California, 1997
- California X-Ray Supervisor & Operator, 1998
- Certified Managed Care Credentials
- California Chiropractic Association
- STARS Sports Medicine Anaheim, CA. Chiropractor. In charge of care for NFL, NBA, and MLB players.
- Private Practice, Costa Mesa, CA. Owner. Large chiropractic practice (200 patient visits per week). 1996 – present. Soloway Chiropractic.
- Private Practice, La Habra, CA. Owner – Personal Injury chiropractic practice. 1999 – present.
- Private Practice, Hacienda Heights, CA. Practice located in a multi-discipline practice medical doctors office. 1996 – 2005.
- Private Practice, Moreno Valley, CA. Partner. 2000 – 2007.
- Independent Medical Observer. 1997 – present.
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Whittier, CA. Intern. 1995 – 1996.
- Molina IPA Member. 1999.
- Avalon IPA Member. 1999.
- CareMore Medical Group IPA Member. 1999.
Areas Of Specialization
Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Sports Injuries, and Exercise Rehabilitation.
Excellent history of treatment and report writing in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. Full rehabilitation facility. Ability to handle large patient flow without wait. Treating provider for numerous IPA’s and HMO’s, and MPN’s.