Jennifer Liu, DC
Element Chiropractic Wellness
- 68 Harold Ave., Suite 101
- Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Phone: (408) 246-1738
Meet Dr. Liu
Dr. Liu has never had an extraordinary talent for any particular area growing up. The one thing she did have was a strong work ethic. Academically, this translated into small successes throughout high school and undergraduate work. It was not until she discovered holistic healing through chiropractic that she found the spark to apply that work ethic towards what would become her life’s mission. Since beginning her graduate work in chiropractic college, she has been to countless seminars and spent hundreds of hours studying, donating her time to nonprofit work, and honing her adjusting technique.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – 2009
- UC Irvine Bachelor’s of Science Applied Ecology
- Diplomate in Gonstead Technique
- Gonstead Extremity Certification
- Chiropractic Biophysics Basic Certification
- Co-founder for Tanaka Chiropractic Missions nonprofit organization
- Member of Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
Dr. Liu has practiced as an independent contractor in Encinitas, California for 2 1/2 years. She then apprenticed as an associate with a renowned chiropractor in New York for 2 years. Thereafter, she returned to her hometown and started her own practice in 2015. She has combined the extensive training and experience she has gained to best serve her community in Santa Clara, CA.
- Latin dancing
Dr. Liu met her husband, Hector through their shared love of salsa dancing. It was love at first step. Since, they have been blessed with their son, Edison in 2020. They hope to expand their family with a fur baby in the near future!