Raijose Rosa, DC
Nona Functional Chiropractic
- 9161 S. Narcoossee Rd., Ste B-208
- Orlando, FL 32827
- Phone: (407) 350-1594
Dr. Raijose Rosa graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas Texas in 2010. Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Dr. Rosa has practiced around the world with experience in Texas, Puerto Rico, New Mexico and Singapore.
Dr. Rosa is a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board and currently holds certifications in:
- Childhood Developmental Disorders by the American Functional Neurology Board
- Functional Neurorthopedic Rehabilitation from the Carrick Institute
- Functional Movement Taping from Rock Tape
- Advance Neurofeedback Certification in QEEG and Neurofeedback
His work with high-level athletes and studies made him part of the official medical staff of the Puerto Rico Men’s Basketball National Team for the Olympic qualifying tournament in Mexico City this past summer. Dr. Rosa is fully bilingual (Spanish and English) and is Board Certified in chiropractic and physiotherapy by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and holds an active License in the State of Florida.
Outside the office, Dr. Rosa enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He likes to play sports, go to the beach and attend sporting events. Dr. Rosa is eager and looking forward to providing his services and help the communities in the area.