Tiffany Chen, DC
Summit Health Center
- 18575 E. Gale Ave. Unit 265
- City of Industry, CA 91748
- Phone: (626) 623-8684
2012-2015 Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
2006-2010 University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Sciences, Physiology
2016-Present Summit Health Center, Doctor/Owner
Located in City of Industry, CA
- Head Doctor responsibilities: maintaining patient care, patient growth, insurance billing, treating patients, and managing all employees
- Averaging 150-200 patient visits per week
2015-2017 360 Wellness Group, Inc., Doctor
Located in Arcadia, CA
- Treating doctor responsibilities: maintaining patient care, insurance billing, and treating patients
Radiology – X-Ray Supervisor and Operator Certified: Knowledge in x-ray safety and radioactive materials.
Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology – Graduate: 4-course program that covers the entire spectrum from the physics of motor vehicle crashes to human biomechanics to diagnostics and management.
Graston Technique – M1 Certified: Knowledge and practice in instrument-assisted soft tissue technique with targeted exercise technique as an adjunct.
Activator Method– Basic Proficiency: Activator analysis and adjusting from assessment of the lower extremity and pelvis through the full spine.
Functional Movement Screening – Level 1 Certified: Screening of patterns, functional limitations, and asymmetries to identify proper exercises so optimal functional training and proprioception may be restored.
Kinesiology Taping – KT1 and KT2 Completed: Rehabilitative taping techniques for common injuries in the athletic world.
Fluent in English and Mandarin