Dr. Oh Chiropractic & Acupuncture
- 930 N. Long Beach Blvd. Suite 6
- Compton, CA 90221
- Phone: (310) 635-0270
- Indiana University at Bloomington (1993-1996) / BA Chemistry and East Asia study.
- Parker Chiropractic College (1997-2000)/ Doctor degree for chiropractic.
- Dongguk Royal Oriental Medicine University (2000-2003)/ Master degree for Acupuncturist
- Chiropractor & Acupuncturist in East-West Clinic in Seoul, Korea (04/2006-8/2010).
- Chiropractor & Acupuncturist in Hess Rehabilitation Centers (09/2010-1/2012).
- Chiropractor & Acupuncturist in Harvard Chiropractic (04/2012 ~ 2014).
- Teaching in Dongguk Royal Oriental Medicine University (2018-2021)Practice in Dr. Oh Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Compton and Los Angeles, CA (10/2014 ~ present): Supervising 6 employees consisting of doctors and medical assistants to provide high-quality service to the patients. Evaluating and treating 30-40 patients per day relating to personal injury, worker’s compensation, and private insurance.
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
Our office provides high-quality chiropractic, acupuncture, passive and active physiotherapies, and therapeutic exercise.