Peak Performance Chiropractic
- 18876 Van Buren Blvd. #205-206
- Riverside, CA 92508
- Phone: (951) 789-7671
Dr. Bobbie Hall is the owner of Peak Performance Chiropractic in Riverside, California, and has over twenty-one years of experience in chiropractic healthcare. Peak Performance Chiropractic has been proudly serving the Riverside and surrounding communities since 2007.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Peak Performance Chiropractic is to serve our community with quality chiropractic care. We strive to better the health of our patients through chiropractic, massage, and nutritional care. Our goal for you, our patients, is peak performance.
Please visit our website: at peakperformanceholistics.
Education & Certifications
Dr. Hall graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1996 and completed her post-graduate degree in Chiropractic Sports Medicine in 1999. She is Board Certified by the California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners and is honored to be the League Doctor for Pop Warner football in her community of Riverside, CA. Dr. Bobbie Hall is a Certified Spider Tech Therapist and received special and additional training in the functional medicine approach to modulating pain and myofascial dysfunction through the use of Spider Tech Kinesiology Tape and its application.
Memberships & Associations
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians, Member
- California Chiropractic Association, Member
- California Chiropractic Association, Vice President of Riverside District
- California Chiropractic Association, Government Affairs Committee Member
- LACC Alumni, Member
- Riverside County Office of Education – Division of Educational Services, Advisory Committee
- Key Doctor for the Riverside County District
Dr. Bobbie Hall is a proud and caring mom to three children, all of whom are athletes in the sport of soccer and/or volleyball. Her personal passions include doing Crossfit, playing soccer, and practicing clean eating for a healthy body and mind.