Dae Lee, DC
- 25285 Madison Ave., #108
- Murrieta, CA 92562
- Phone: (951) 600-8198
Dr. Dae Lee has a biology degree and doctorate degree after attending UC Santa Barabara and Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has been a chiropractor treating patients in the Murrieta and the other regions of the Inland Empire area for over 15 years. He loves the family atmosphere of his office and enjoys getting to know the patients and their families.
For 10 years, Dr. Lee worked as a chiropractor in an orthopedist office before establishing Lee Chiropractic. Dr. Lee uses a variety of techniques in his clinic including Diversified and Active Release Technique. Other clinical experience includes:
- Cox Adjusting Technique
- Gonstead Adjusting Technique
- Electric Muscle Stim – IFC Machine
- Ultrasound Therapy
- High Volt/Low Volt DC Modalities
- Hot Pack/Cold Pack Therapy
- PIR and Active Release Technique
- Muscle Rehabilitation
- Full Spine X-rays: C/S, T/S, L/S, Extremities
- Seasoned Work Comp/PI
Specializes in the most complicated spinal and extremity diagnosis and treatment. Auto accident, work injury & sports injury rehabilitation specialist. He is your local Murrieta chiropractor and does great work.
Dr. Lee’s philosophy of rehabilitation rather than “band-aid” care is often the difference between temporary relief and long-lasting results. Many patients come to Dr. Lee with MRI in hand seeking a second or last opinion before surgery. In most cases, surgery is not necessary, especially with the new technology of Spinal Decompression Therapy.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic – Cleveland Chiropractic College (1997 – 2000)
- Bachelor of Science – Cleveland Chiropractic College (1997 – 2000)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (1993 -1997)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Doctor of Chiropractic, CA license # DC27623
- Chiropractic National Boards – Parts I, II, III, IV
- Chiropractic National Boards – Physiotherapy
- Certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Certification in First Aid
- California Radiology License
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association