David M. Landry, II, DC
Integrated Medical Center of Corona
- 1001 N. State St.
- Hemet, CA 92543
- Phone: (951) 658-2975
Clinical and Chiropractic Experience
Integrated Medical Center of Corona- Corona, CA (11/14-current) – Office Director: Primary treating chiropractor
- Treating in multiple locations
- Opened and manage new office location
- Writing personal injury and workers compensation reports
- Outside marketing
The Joint- Redland, CA (09/13-11/14) – Clinic Director: Treating and directing the office
- Opened a brand new office location
- Outside weekly marketing
- Built office to see 200 office visits a week
CQS- Lima, Peru (08/10-07/13) – Chiropractic Director: Treating, directing and growing two different offices
- Treating Chiropractor, performed 50-100 daily adjustments
- Hiring and managing staff
- Organizing outside marketing for office growth
HealthQuest Chiropractic – Chanhassen, MN (08/09 – 12/09) – Associate Chiropractor: Treating and interacting with patients in a family-based environment
- Treating Chiropractor, performed 30-60 daily adjustments
- Acted as a marketing manager: set up marketing events and work them
- Clinic primarily sees infants, kids and pregnant mothers (60%)
- Involved with Day 1, ROF, progress exams, talks
Dr. Bauer’s Advanced Wellness – San Diego, CA (01/09 – 04/09) – Chiropractic Intern: Treating and interacting with patients
- Responsible for new patient intake, x-rays, and exams
- Adjust patients with Gonstead and Diversified technique
- Work with pregnant women, infants, adults and elderly
- Performed spinal screens and helped with health talks
HealthQuest Chiropractic – Chanhassen, MN (09/08 – 12/08) – Chiropractic Intern: Treating and interacting with patients in a family-based practice
- Performed over 100 histories, 25 x-rays and over 100 exams.
- Adjusted spinal subluxations and extremities using Pettibon and Diversified (250 adjustments) age range 3-65
- Performed modalities such as MFR and Decompression.
- Learned Pettibon adjustive protocols and rehab
- Responsible for obtaining referrals and testimonials
Take Care Chiropractic – Minneapolis, MN (05/08 – 08/08) – Chiropractic Intern: Treating student patients
- Took histories, x-rays and performed exams.
- Adjusted spinal subluxations and extremities using Gonstead and Diversified Spinal Screening – Many locations around Twin Cities and SanDiego (04/06 – 12/08)
- Love educating the public about chiropractic
- Performed at least 150+ screens with Myovision, CLA, bilateral weight scales, massage, plumb line
- Have recruited well over 200 new patients.
Fast Track to Success (Student version of Waiting List Practice) (07/06 – 12/08) – Co-President: Lead a team of students to success
Meet a minimum of 4 hours per week to practice the following:
- Office startup, location, essential team, hiring staff, negotiating leases, and other startup essentials
- New patient procedures: pre-consultation, consultation, exam and x-rays, ROF, financial conversion for year plans.
- Ongoing procedures: progress exams, re-exams, wellness conversion, table talk, asking for referrals, appointment book management, objection management, educational props, huddles, telephone procedures,
- Marketing: Outside talks, spinal screens, marketing calendar, referrals, parlaying, business card challenge
- Public speaking: I present 2 topics weekly and organize the curriculum
- Attended conferences: Successful Leadership, Technical skills integrations (2)
HealthQuest Chiropractic and Wellness Center – Chanhassen, MN (08/09-12/09) – Doctor of Chiropractic
Worked as a treating Chiropractor in the office while performing daily adjustments, reports, and examinations.
V.A. Medical Hospital –Loma Linda CA (01/05 – 08/05) – Front desk Clerk
Worked on admitting and discharging patients to and from the hospital. Transferring patients to different hospitals.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University (1/06 – 04/09) – Bloomington, Minnesota, USA – Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- California Baptist University (09/01- 05/05) – Riverside, Ca – Bachelor of Science degree- Kinesiology
Memberships and Teams
- Student American Chiropractic Association, Member (2006 – present)
- Student Science Academy, Mentor (2007 – 2009)
Advanced Muscle Palpation: Watched Reggie Gold’s assessing and adjusting videos several times, read Dr. Nick Spano’s manual, utilize technique in daily assessments
Applied Kinesiology: Participated in hands-on learning, shadowed 2 doctors, attended AK speakers and seminars
Charrette Extremities: Participated in hands-on learning and attended 3 part seminar from Dr. Charrette
Chiropractic Biophysics: Participated in hands-on learning, read 2002 book on cervical rehab, watched videos on adjusting protocol, and have shadowed multiple doctors who practice the style. Attended club weekly and have also attended 2 seminars on adjusting protocol.
Gonstead: Participated in hands-on learning, watched over 20 hours of Gonstead videos, attended several weekend seminars, attend club weekly for 2 hours since Jan 2006.
Motion Palpation: Participated in hands-on learning, extremities seminars.
Pediatric: Attended 2 anti-vaccine talks, 4 seminars of adjusting infants and toddlers
Pettibon: Familiar with adjustive procedures and rehabilitation exercises, have watched the Pettibon system and Pettibon rehab videos.
- Listen to 30 minutes/day of audios
- Read technique books
- Read various publications
- Read Chiropractic philosophy
Working out (4-6 days weekly)
Reading (chiropractic, business, personal development)