HB Chiropractic & Medical Center
- 18377 Beach Blvd., Ste 108
- Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Phone: (714) 676-8870
Meet Dr. Ghanem
- 1994-1998 Doctor of Chiropractic Degree-Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Whittier, CA
- 1990-1994 Nursing- Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA
- 9/1998-2/1999 Chiropractor – Kare Chiropractic – 7340 Florence Ave, Downey, CA 90240
- 10/1998-10/1999 Associate Chiropractor – Vital Chiropractic – 18837 Brookhurst St #106, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- 9/1998-1/1999 Chiropractic Consultant – Beach Medical Center – 9131 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- 10/1999-6/2002 Clinic Director (Private Practice) – Care Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center, CA – 2418 S Azusa Ave # A, West Covina, CA 91792
- 6/2001- Present Clinic Director (Private Practice) – Anaheim Chiropractic & Medical Center – 710 S Brookhurst St D, Anaheim, CA 92804
- 4/2013- Present Clinic Director (Private Practice) – H.B. Chiropractic & Medical Center – 18377 Bach Blvd Suite 108, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- 11/2016- Present General Manager (Private Practice) – SoCal Urgent Care – 710 S. Brookhurst Suite A, Anaheim, CA 92804
- California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners License: DC25696
- California Department of Health Services- X-Ray Supervisor and Operator: Permit # RHC 00145768
- Anatomy and Biology instructor assistant at Jordanian University of Science and Technology 1991-1992.
- Preceptor instructor at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Whittier, CA 2003-Present.
- Associated Faculty at Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, CA.
- United Doctors of Orange County
- Activator Proficiency
- California Academy for MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia) (Certification Pending)
- California Chiropractic Association
- Syrian American Medical Society
Post Graduate Education
- Spinal Rehabilitation Courses
- Practice Management
- Industrial Ergonomics’ Evaluation and Consultation
Trained In: Arthritis/spinal degeneration clinical management, disc herniation non-surgical treatment protocols, headache diagnosis and treatment, upper and lower extremity treatment and rehabilitation with emphasis on carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rehab Consultant-Red Cross May 1994-July 1994
- Huntington Beach Senior Center-Practice Management 1996-1997
- Syrian American Medical Association Lebanon Refugee Camp Mission April 2018
- Personally managed and treated over 10000 spinal trauma, work-related, and sports injury cases.
- Previous and continuing availability for expert witness testimony.
- Cum Laude Award Winner
- Delta Sigma Honor-ship
- Scholarship Society of the Healing Art Award
- Dean’s List at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic