Inland Valley Rehab & Chiropractic
- 13788 Roswell Ave., #106
- Chino, CA 91710
- Phone: (909) 464-2008
Meet Dr. Yi
Completed Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2009 from Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Completed Pre-med studies in 2006 from Cal State San Bernardino University and San Diego State University.
- Professional Qualification as a chiropractor in 2010
- “Best Chiropractor in Chino” in 2014
- Professional recognition from Crossway Community Sports program
- Professional recognition from Crossfit Chino Hills
- Professional recognition from Ayala High School cross country and track team
Inland Valley Rehabilitation Center and Chiropractic of Chino (45 Hours/ Week) Chino, CA – Clinic Director/Owner 10/2010-Present
- Write down patients’ case history details, conduct physical examinations and interpret diagnostic imaging studies such as X-rays.
- Adjust patients’ spinal and other joints to correct joint dysfunctions interfering with proper nervous system control and integration of body function.
- Treat patients by adjusting the spinal column to manipulate joints and soft tissues.
- Conduct specialized work such as sports chiropractic, pediatrics, diagnostic imaging, and various chiropractic techniques.
- Give individualized exercise plans and nutrition plans to help with overall health and wellness.
- Perform pre-employment examinations and workplace assessments.
- Provide certificates for insurance purposes, worker’s compensation, motor vehicle accidents and Department of Veterans Affairs beneficiaries.
- Oversee and run the billing department.
Glendora Chiropractic Center (20 Hours/Week) Glendora, CA – Clinic Director/Co-Owner/Consultant 03/2014-02/2015
- Same duties as above
- Focused on better care of the patients and training to the former partner.
- Re-educated patients on how to manage symptoms through proper exercise and nutrition
- Re-educated doctors on how to manage patients better, to be more thorough in paperwork and exams, how to manage staff, and how to educate patients on focusing on health in their daily activities.
Lee Chiropractic (50 Hours/Week) Irvine, CA – Associate Chiropractor 12/2009-08/2010
- Performed physical, neurological, and orthopedic exams.
- Performed manual adjustments to the spine and other joints to restore proper function of the musculoskeletal system.
- Performed x-ray analysis for proper diagnosis.
- Performed health talks to educate patients on proper exercise, nutrition, and ergonomics at workstations.
Director of Health and Wellness for Love Sharing Mission medical missions team.
President of Great Presbyterian Church Medical Outreach Program.
Member of In His Steps Ministries troubled Youth Outreach Program.