Nayan Patel, DC
OC Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- 2001 East 4th Street, Suite 207
- Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Phone: (714) 852-3972
Meet Nayan Patel, DC, Doctor Of Chiropractic, Patient-Focused, Health & Wellness Leader
Dynamic, interpersonal, and patient-focused Doctor of Chiropractic specializing in automobile accidents and identifying/treating neuromusculoskeletal conditions. Strong advocate of active rehabilitation and promotion of total health and wellness. Focused on quality patient care, building meaningful relationships, and helping patients achieve life/health goals.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND & CERTIFICATIONS
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Southern California University of Health Sciences (2001)
- California State University, San Bernardino (1995)
- Certification in Whiplash & Brain Injury Traumatology – Spine Research Institute of San Diego (2017)
- Certification in Advanced Personal Injury – The Shawn Steel Advanced Seminar (2016)
PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
Doctor of Chiropractic | OC Chiropractic & Wellness Center (Owner) – Santa Ana, CA – April 2010 to PRESENT
- Diagnose and treat neuromusculoskeletal conditions to correct abnormalities of the body including back pain, neck pain, headaches, and muscular tightness/tension. Specialized in restoring function from automobile accidents utilizing treatment methods including myofascial release, implementation of physiotherapy modalities, and chiropractic manipulations as necessary.
- Manage care of patients by performing physical examinations, hands-on treatment, creating narrative reports, and delegating short/long-term treatment plans. Resulted in building meaningful relationships with patients to ensure a high level of trust and comfort during treatment.
- Collaborate with patients concerning overall health wellness and disease prevention to provide a comprehensive outlook to improve their well-being.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with medical teams to determine the best possible outcome and plan for patients, effectively utilizing expertise to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Maintain the dignity and confidentiality of patients, staff, and visitors per HIPAA standards.
Doctor of Chiropractic | Satellite Practice – El Monte, CA – March 2019 through July 2020
- Adjust patients using the latest methods in chiropractic care to provide relief from pain.
- Observe patients and analyze observations to create and implement personalized treatment plans.
- Educate patients on how to manage injuries, specifically developing home-treatment plans to maintain neuromusculoskeletal progress.
Doctor of Chiropractic | U.S. Healthworks (Per Diem) – April 2014 through May 2016
- Effectively understood patient symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals for work-related chiropractic injuries, strategically developing treatment plans to relieve pain and restore function.
- Performed treatments to help improve the relief of pain, improve mobility, prevent physical disabilities, and ultimately help patients get back into the workforce.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
➔ Exceptional Patient Care | Patient Education | Automobile Accidents | Whiplash | Personal Injury Cases
➔ Nervous System Disorders | Corrective Exercises | Nutritional Counseling | Lifestyle Advice | HIPPA
➔ Cross-Functional Collaboration | Detail-Oriented | Compassionate | Relationship Builder
Additional Clinical Experience
- Doctor of Chiropractic | West Care Medical Center August 2008 – September 2010
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Bellflower Health Clinic July 2007 – July 2008
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Private Practice June 2005 – February 2008
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Injury Care Management May 2004 – June 2005
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Neurology Medical Center January 2002 – April 2004
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Pomona Orthopedics & Multi-Specialty Associates February 2003 – December 2003
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Gustavo A. Nino, D.C. July 2002 – December 2002
- Doctor of Chiropractic | Pacific Orthopedics July 2001 – December 2001