Smart Pain Solutions
- 11901 Saint Charles Rock Road
- Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
- Phone: (314) 298-1400
Meet Dr. Andel
Logan University Chesterfield, Missouri
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, D.C. Graduation Date, August 2008
- Masters in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, M.S. Graduation Date, December 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, B.S. Graduation Date, April 2007
Southeast Missouri State University Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Sciences, B.S. Graduation Date, May 2004
- Bachelors of Arts in German Language and Culture, B.A. Graduation Date, May 2004
- Minor in Marketing, Graduation Date, May 2004
Smart Pain Solutions: December 2010- Present, Owner and Senior Chiropractic Physician. Duties include office management, marketing, and treatment of patients. The office is in an interdisciplinary setting offering Chiropractic, Rehabilitation and Therapeutic services.
Logan University: January 2011- 2018, Part-time Faculty. Supervised and Instructed prospective graduates in a clinical setting. The clinic was based in a multidisciplinary primary care facility that incorporated multiple specialties and served the uninsured.
Concordia University-Chicago: 2013-2017, Adjunct Faculty. Instructor of online courses within the Master’s of Human Movement Science Program, specifically Functional Biomechanics.
Berger Chiropractic Center: October 2008 – December 2010, Associate Chiropractic Physician. I was responsible for all patient care, within the office. Tasks included patient histories, examinations, diagnosing, executing treatment, and taking radiographs.
Additional Training, Appointments, and Acknowledgements
Ichtus Injury Network. Member since 2022.
CHIPS Health and Wellness Center, Volunteer. Philanthropic involvement intermittently since 2008.
Community News “Best of” Winner. Best Chiropractor in Northwest County 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
CHIPS Health and Wellness Center, “Star Award” Winner, 2014.
National Board Certified Chiropractor, Part I, II, III and IV of National Chiropractic Board Examinations. Licensed Missouri Chiropractor, Active since 2008 License # 2008027070.
Certified Insurance Reviewer, Completed the 100-hour insurance consulting coursework. Inactive. Diversified Technique Award, Recipient of this honor in August 2008.
Dean’s List, Achieved Dean’s list status seven times while attending Chiropractic College.