S. Kent Choi, DC
Cerritos Chiropractic Office
- 11911 Artesia Blvd, Ste 102
- Cerritos, CA 90701
- Phone: (562) 809-3112
Dr. Choi was born in Los Angeles in 1971 and spent most of his formative years in Northern California (San Jose, CA). He is a graduate of Bellarmine College Preparatory High School. He excelled in sports: Tennis, Track & Field (Shot Put/Discus), and Football. He also excelled in academics. He was granted admission into U.C.L.A. and earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Physiological Science. He continued his education and enrolled at the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (L.A.C.C.) where he continued to excel academically. He was accepted as an academic tutor in the Mentoring Program at The Los Angeles of College of Chiropractic and was able to help many students in the areas of orthopedics, biomechanics, radiology, microbiology, and physics of clinical imaging.
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – 2000
- U.C.L.A, Physiological Science, B.S
- Dean’s List Honors at The Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- Delta Sigma Honorary Society Certificate of Recognition.
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA).
- A proud member of the California Chiropractic Association (CCA).
- A proud member of the Southern California Preferred Physicians Medical Group (SCPPMG)
- President and CEO of the Ichthus Injury Network
Dr. Choi started his practice from humble beginnings in March 2001. His practice grew steadily over the next 10 years and has flourished over the last 6 years. He has developed a keen interest in and has become an expert in the field of PERSONAL INJURY (PI). Where many doctors run from PI cases, Dr. Choi runs head on towards them. Attorneys from all over Southern California trust him with their clients. Attorneys often recommend that their clients drive 20-45 minutes to be under Dr. Choi’s care. Dr. Choi regularly teaches and mentors doctors regarding the history, physical examination, diagnosis, and treatment of Motor Vehicle Collisions (MVA’s).
Married for 20 years to his college sweetheart Jenny Choi, O.D. of See 20/20 Optometry located near South Coast Plaza. Drs. Choi and Choi have three beautiful children Jadon, Karis, and Jared.