Tony Woo, DC, LAc
Radiant Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- 860 E. Remington Dr., Ste C
- Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Phone: (408) 749-1558
Dr. Tony Woo, DC, LAc, DAOM, FABORM is a California Board Certified practitioner in both Chiropractic and Acupuncture. He completed his Bachelor of Biochemistry and Minored in Managerial Economics at UC Davis in 1999. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in 2003 and Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine at the University of East-West Medicine in 2008. He then continued his advanced training at American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) program in 2015, and he completed his postgraduate training in Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in Hangzhou, China. During his training, he specialized in pain management and Ob/Gyn.
Working in a multi-disciplinary clinic with internists, endocrinologists, and neurologists, Dr. Woo has gained extensive experience to integrate Western and Eastern medicine to serve you, and he cares for your physical health and overall well-being. He also studied with numerous Oriental medicine doctors, medical doctors, physical therapists, and chiropractors.
He is a lecturer at University of East-West Medicine teaching TCM pain management and traumatology from 2009 to 2013.
Advanced Post Graduate Training and Coursework
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) program, specialized in orthopedic, pain management and women’s health.
- Fellow of the American Board of Reproductive Medicine (FABORM), specialized in fertility treatment.
- Certified in Webster technique for pregnancy care
- State Certified Radiography X-Ray Supervisor and Operator
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Myofascial Release (Deep Tissue Therapy), cupping, moxibustion, and use of Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (IASTM) tools
- Non-forceful chiropractic treatment such as Activator, Thompson Drop Technique, and SOT blocks.
- Functional Rehabilitation Program
- Orthotic training
- State Industrial Disability Evaluation Certificate (IDE)
Dr. Woo originated from Hong Kong and currently resides in Sunnyvale. He and his wife Winnie are active members at church and Sunnyvale community. He enjoys biking, hiking, swimming, walking their Chihuahua Cola, and playing with his sons Titus and Lucius. He is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.