Isreal Calva, DC, CCEP
Foster City Chiropractic Center
- 1098 Foster City Blvd., Ste 203
- Foster City, CA 94404
- Phone: (650) 573-9371
Meet Dr. Israel Calva – Professionally
- Dr. Israel Calva is the new owner and clinic director of Foster City Chiropractic Center.
- Our practice has been established in Foster City since 1993.
- Our office is located in Northern California between San Francisco and San Jose, and conveniently accessible to East Bay cities via the San Mateo Bridge.
Dr. Israel Calva has trained in several adjusting techniques to accommodate all types of patients’ needs. He has post-graduate training in Low-Force and Traditional techniques.
- Activator Methods
- Torque Release (TRT)
- Directional None-Force (DNFT)
- Bio-Geometric Integration (BGI)
- Sacro-Occipital (SOT)
- Thompson Drop-Table
- Spinal Traction/Decompression
Dr. Israel Calva has received certificates from:
- Council on Extremity Adjusting – Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (C.C.E.P.)
- International College of Applied Kinesiology – Professional Applied Kinesiology
Dr. Calva is currently working on Certifications from:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) in: Pediatric Chiropractic & Prenatal Chiropractic
- Dr. Israel Calva is a member of the following:
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
Dr. Israel Calva graduated from Life Chiropractic College West
Meet Dr. Israel Calva – Personally
- Dr. Israel Calva married his dear wife in 2006. They enjoy domestic and international traveling to visit family, and friends, and explore new cultures and foods.
- He is the proud uncle to 8 nieces and 7 nephews and enjoys adjusting them every time they visit.
Dr. Israel Calva enjoys spending time outdoors:
- Walking at the Beach
- Scuba Diving
- Occasional Extreme Adventures
Dr. Israel Calva enjoys:
- Volunteering with his local Lions Club performing health screenings and
- Performing various service projects with local church members.
Phone: (650) 573-9371
Fax: (650) 573-1343